** PRACTICE UPDATE **
We are very excited to announce that we are now able to welcome clients back in to practice
Things will look a little different from usual in order to keep everyone as safe as possible; apologies for the long post but please do take the time to read what you can expect:
- When you arrive please let us know you are here and wait outside
- When it is time for you appointment someone will welcome you and your fur baby inside:
- We kindly ask that you wear a face covering (please bring your own; but don't worry as we can provide one if you don't have one or you forget) and you will be asked to sanitise your hands on entry.
We also ask that only ONE person visits per consult.
- You will then be asked to take a seat in reception.
- The vet or nurse will greet you from the consult room door and take a history.
- They will then guide your animal into the consult room for their examination / treatment, while you remain in reception.
- Here is the exciting part : we have installed a transparent consult room door so that you can still feel part of the consult and watch what is happening!
- After a final discussion with the clinician you can make your way to the front desk to collect any medication and settle up (and of course have a little catch up with our lovely client care as usual!).
We have screens in place here for your safety.
Thank-you so much for your support during these challenging times and we look forward to moving forward with you.
Shinfield Vets Team
In response to the latest government guidelines we are now only open for patients for that need essential care to avoid unnecessary suffering or maintain animal welfare. In order to help you understand the best way to look after your pet, please read the advice on this page.